Our Goal as a Team
Change the world with our movement
- Create examples and the future
- freee continues to push boundaries and be free from precedents or customs. freee leads various areas of business such as organizational strategy, operations, finance and human resources, and will create the future.
- World-class quality
- freee seeks to continue offering the best service to our users and always remain a global benchmark with the value our service provides. freee will continue to improve our products and services through investments from global investors and cultivate itself from their broad view.
- Believe in members' growth
- Only the growth of members can grow freee. freee makes great efforts to support each member, who possesses infinite possibilities, to allow them to grow and become a "new me".
co-founder and CEO
Daisuke 'Dice' Sasaki
Co-founder and CEO
Dice is the co-founder and CEO of freee, the leading pioneer of cloud-native, integrated ERP software solutions for SMBs. Dice was the Head of APAC SMB Marketing Department at Google before founding freee. Prior to Google, Dice was a CFO and VP of product management at ALBERT Inc., a Japanese recommendation engine startup, a private equity investment analyst at CLSA Capital Partners Japan and an account planner at Hakuhodo. Dice earned a BA in Commerce from Hitotsubashi University majoring in Data Science.
Director and CPO
Born in Akashi, known as Japan's meridian city in Hyogo Pref. Graduated from The University of Tokyo. Master of Engineering. At School of Engineering of The University of Tokyo, belonged to JAXA's Lab. Joined freee in 2013 after McKinsey and Google. Likes to drive, play table tennis and to play Dragon Quest III.
Co-founder and CTO
Born in Matsue, known as the Ruby City. Graduated from Keio Univ. Graduate School. Started system development for corporations when he was a student. Worked at Sony, and co-founded freee. Aims to redefine the existence of small businesses through the power of technology.